Specific arrangements must be made between ECE and the referring licensing board or institution before this type of report can be prepared.
- U.S. equivalence for each educational credential
- Credit and grade equivalents for university level courses
- Grade average for each educational credential
- Identification of upper-level courses for undergraduate or professional studies
- General evaluation of high school level credentials (without a grade average), if included for evaluation
- Specific information regarding course content as required by the referring institution or licensing board
View Sample Report