- What makes ECE different from other companies?
We believe balancing personal life and work life leads to engaged, productive, and satisfied employees. So, we encourage staff to seek fulfillment in all areas of their lives.
We are a two time winner of the Business Journal's Best Places to Work award and won the BBB's 2018 Torch Award for Ethics.
We care about the environment. Some of the ways we do our part:
- Environmentally friendly and energy efficient office design
- Promotion of bike and bus ridership
- Recycling and electronic storage initiatives
Our office is located at Schlitz Park which has many amenities available to tenants including:
- On site gym
- Summer farmers market
- Community events
- What type of compensation package do you offer?
We offer a generous compensation package, including a competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits. We offer seven paid holidays annually in addition to generous paid time off benefits. ECE offers opportunities for employees to further develop their professional skills through internal and external training, as well as offering flexible and/or remote work opportunities for qualified positions.
- What skills do I need to be successful at ECE?
ECE values employees with diverse & creative ideas, styles, and backgrounds. Successful employees share some common traits:
• Ability to work independently
• Attention to detail, demonstrated by accuracy and thoroughness in work
• Understanding and respecting differences across diverse global cultures
• Development of innovative approaches and ideas
- What can I expect of the ECE recruitment process?
ECE acknowledges your time and effort in applying for a position. It is our policy to respond to all applicants who apply to our organization.
ECE usually conducts a group interview process where candidates individually meet with a small interview committee. There are two parts to our interview process: a traditional interview session, and an administration of skills tests related to the position for which the candidate has applied.
- How can I learn more about opportunities within ECE?
Contact us at email@example.com
Submit an open application to be considered for future vacancies.