Skip to Content


Main Content

Are you planning on enlisting in the U.S. military? Your recruiter may request a foreign degree evaluation.  We can help, whether you are planning on enlisting in the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, National Guard, Coast Guard, or Marines.

According to the U.S. State Department, foreign educational transcripts will not be accepted for federal positions requiring educational transcripts as part of the application. Foreign education (defined as education acquired outside of any state in the U.S., the District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, a Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, or any territory or possession of the U.S.) must be evaluated by a recognized credential evaluation service, like ECE. 

  Step 1 of 3 - Figure out what type of report you need

We recommend that you check with your recruiter for the type of report that will fit your needs. The most common types of reports requested for military enlistment are:

Open AllClose All


  • U.S. equivalence for each educational credential
  • Note: This report does not include an evaluation of individual courses, grades, or grade average (GPA).

Price: $100

View Sample Report (PDF)

Apply Online

Course by Course

If we recommend the U.S. equivalent of university level study, your report will include:

  • U.S. equivalence for each educational credential
  • Credit and grade equivalents for university level courses
  • Grade average for each educational credential
  • Identification of upper-level courses for undergraduate or professional studies
  • General evaluation of high school level credentials (without a grade average), if included for evaluation

If we recommend ONLY the U.S. equivalent of high school level study, your report will include: 

  • U.S. equivalence for each high school credential
  • Unit and grade equivalents
  • Grade average for each high school credential

Price: $195

View Sample Report (PDF)

Apply Online

orange check mark icon Step 2 of 3 - Review documentation requirements 

Review your specific documentation requirements by selecting your country of education below.


  • If you did not study in the UK but took examinations administered by a UK board, refer to United Kingdom requirements.
  • If you studied for an International Baccalaureate diploma or certificate, refer to Switzerland requirements.

FAQ - What do you mean by "original document"? 

What do you mean by "documents issued in sealed envelopes"? 

green check mark icon Step 3 of 3 - Apply

When you are ready to order a report:

  • Create an account
  • Complete application and submit payment through your account
  • After you order, mail or submit your educational documents according to your documentation requirements

Apply Now

Need assistance? Check our FAQ page or Contact us. Our friendly customer service staff is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central Time. We do not provide walk-in service.