Skip to Content


Main Content

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) recommends credential evaluation reports for almost all visas requiring applicants to have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree or higher. If you are applying for an H-1B or a Green Card, you will need a credential evaluation report to meet these requirements.

  Step 1 of 3 - Figure out what type of report you need

The most common type of report ordered for immigration or H1-B visa purposes is a General Report. However, if you are working with an immigration attorney or a U.S. employer, you should double-check the exact requirements for your unique situation.

Our reports for immigration include a letter detailing the evaluator qualifications as required by the USCIS.

Open AllClose All


  • U.S. equivalence for each educational credential
  • Note: This report does not include an evaluation of individual courses, grades, or grade average (GPA).

Price: $100

View Sample Report (PDF)

Apply Online

orange check mark icon Step 2 of 3 - Review documentation requirements 

Review your specific documentation requirements by selecting your country of education below.


  • If you did not study in the UK but took examinations administered by a UK board, refer to United Kingdom requirements.
  • If you studied for an International Baccalaureate diploma or certificate, refer to Switzerland requirements.

FAQ - What do you mean by "original document"? 

What do you mean by "documents issued in sealed envelopes"? 

green check mark icon Step 3 of 3 - Apply

When you are ready to order a report:

  • Create an account
  • Complete application and submit payment through your account
  • After you order, mail or submit your educational documents according to your documentation requirements

Apply Now

Need assistance? Check our FAQ page or Contact us. Our friendly customer service staff is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central Time. We do not provide walk-in service.