The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) recommends credential evaluation reports for almost all visas requiring applicants to have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree or higher. If you are applying for an H-1B or a Green Card, you will need a credential evaluation report to meet these requirements.
The most common type of report ordered for immigration or H1-B visa purposes is a General Report. However, if you are working with an immigration attorney or a U.S. employer, you should double-check the exact requirements for your unique situation.
Our reports for immigration include a letter detailing the evaluator qualifications as required by the USCIS.
Open AllClose All
- U.S. equivalence for each educational credential
- Note: This report does not include an evaluation of individual courses, grades, or grade average (GPA).
View Sample Report
Choose your country from the list below to review your specific documentation requirements.
Five Easy Steps
Getting started is easy. Just follow these 5 steps:
- Determine what type of evaluation report to order. We recommend contacting the institution receiving the report to confirm what type of report is needed.
- Determine what documents you'll need to submit. Choose your country of education from our Documentation Requirements list.
- Create an account. This is where you'll order a report and communicate directly with us.
- Order a report and submit payment.
- Send us your documents. You will not be able to upload your documents.
Need assistance? Contact us. Our friendly customer service staff is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central Time. We do not provide walk-in service.
Ready to start?