These reports are prepared using academic documents provided by the requesting institution, which may include photocopied, scanned, or incomplete documents. This is available only to institutions and are intended for their exclusive use only.
You can order the following reports as Exclusive Use Reports:
- General (Price: $75)
- General with Grade Average (Price: $95)
- Course-by-Course (Price: $135)
- High School and University Level Course-by-Course (Price: $170)
We now enable institutions to build on an existing Exclusive Use Report. If you provide the necessary documentation following the completion of an Exclusive Use Report, the existing report can be converted to ECE’s standard report at a lower cost.
Learn More About Exclusive Use Reports
- Professional licensure
- Excelsior College
Specific arrangements must be made between ECE and the referring licensing board or institution before this type of report can be prepared.
- U.S. equivalence for each educational credential
- Credit and grade equivalents for university level courses
- Grade average for each educational credential
- Identification of upper-level courses for undergraduate or professional studies
- General evaluation of high school level credentials (without a grade average), if included for evaluation
- Specific information regarding course content as required by the referring institution or licensing board
View Sample Report (PDF)