This page is for students seeking seeking international credits for admission into all undergraduate programs, except nursing, at Excelsior College.
Foreign-educated physicians are no longer eligible for admission to the associate degree programs in nursing. If you have any questions, please contact Excelsior College Admissions Office staff at 1-888-647-2388, ext. 2.
Excelsior College usually requires that a Subject Analysis report be prepared. You may want to check with your advisor to confirm what type of report is needed in your situation.
Open AllClose All
- U.S. equivalence for each educational credential
- Credit and grade equivalents for university level courses
- Grade average for each educational credential
- Identification of upper-level courses for undergraduate or professional studies
- General evaluation of high school level credentials (without a grade average), if included for evaluation
- Specific information regarding course content as required by Excelsior College
View Sample Report
If you are a resident of the U.S. state of Georgia, you must submit your high school (secondary) credentials for evaluation.
In addition to other documentation requirements, we require a syllabus or other type of course descriptions to be submitted for all post-secondary academic subjects.