Through our Dispatch system your institution can order special reports created solely for use at your institution. These reports are based on documents that do not meet our standard documentation requirements. This can include photocopies or incomplete documents.
You might want to order an Exclusive Use Report if:
- You expect to obtain the original documents and verify them yourself at a later date.
- You are able to obtain only photocopies or incomplete documents and wish to make preliminary decisions about a potential student or employee.
Benefits of ordering Exclusive Use Reports:
- Save time. We know that acquiring international documents can be time-consuming. These reports can save time for both you and the student.
- Help students in need. These reports provide an option for refugee or needy populations who may no longer have access to original documents from their home country.
You should know about Exclusive Use Reports:
- Your institution must have a Dispatch account.
- All documentation must be submitted by the ordering institution.
- Copies of the report may not be released to the student or any other party.
If we have any questions about the documents, we will contact you. When altered or falsified educational documents are suspected or confirmed, an Exclusive Use report will not be prepared. Read our Terms and Conditions.