AHCAS Application Instructions
AHCAS, a service of the Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions (ASAHP), allows you to apply to multiple programs in radiologic & imaging sciences, laboratory sciences, and respiratory therapy with one application.
Follow these instructions to order a foreign education credential evaluation report for AHCAS - Allied Health Centralized Application Service.
✔ You will need to create an ECE® user account, if you do not already have one. Your email address used for your ECE® account needs to be an exact match to the email address used on your CAS account.
✔ Once you have an ECE® user account, be sure to completely log out of your ECE® account before accessing your AHCAS account.
✔ You MUST begin the application process on the AHCAS site.
✔ If you already had an ECE® Course by Course evaluation report completed within the last 5 years, read the section below about Ordering Copies.
If you already had an ECE® Course by Course evaluation report completed within the last 5 years, you can order a copy sent to AHCAS.
✔ Note: Be sure to completely log out of your ECE® user account before accessing your AHCAS account.
- Complete the AHCAS application and get a Centralized Application Service (CAS) ID#.
- From your AHCAS account, choose to order an ECE® Evaluation.
- You will be redirected to the ECE® login page.
- Log in to your ECE® account.
- Complete a Copy Request Order for an official copy to AHCAS.
- ECE will deliver the completed evaluation report to AHCAS electronically.