Never taken an E-Learning class before? No problem. We're here to help!
Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions customers ask about the ECE E-Learning Program. If you don't see your question here, please email Marybeth Gruenewald.
- Question Where do I register for E-Learning?
- Complete instructions can be found on our Registration page.
- Question What happens after I register?
- You will be sent a confirmation email with instructions as described in our registration section. If you do not receive a confirmation, email Marybeth Gruenewald.
- Question What technology do I need?
- All you need is a telephone and a computer.
- Question How do I know if my system is compatible with the E-Learning delivery system?
- Click here for system requirements
- Question How can I test my system to be sure it is compatible?
- Click here for a system test. We recommend you test your system at least one hour before the session start time.
- Question What do I do when my training session is going to start?
- Open the confirmation email and click on the hyperlink. You can also copy and paste the link in your web browser.
Your login and password should be automatically loaded into the prompts. If it is not, copy and paste both of these from the confirmation email and click enter. All passwords are case sensitive.
Once you are logged onto the training session, use the call-in information available on the screen or on the pop-up window to connect to the audio portion of the presentation. You will enter the presentation in listen-only mode to avoid audio disruptions during the presentation.
- Question Will I receive a copy of the presentation?
- Yes. You will receive a PDF file copy of the presentation within approximately one day before the training session. Depending on the presentation topic and the presenter, you might also receive a PDF file of a set of credentials, list of resources, case studies, etc. to complement the training session.
- Question Is the session Interactive?
- Yes. There is a chat feature to ask questions during the presentation. These will be answered at the end of the session. ECE believes lectures that include practical components are the best way to teach and learn. Your session may include quizzes, polls, credential exercises and more.