Our international education e-Learning modules are interactive and completely country-focused. Let our expert trainers help you navigate educational systems around the world.
The sessions are 1 hour in length and include the following:
- Introduction to the system
- Upper secondary education and its credentials
- Vocational credentials and if they may warrant transfer credit or advanced standing
- Post-secondary education and its credentials, from undergraduate to post-graduate
- Fraud, accreditation, and resources specific to the country
And of course, if there is a hot topic that relates directly to a country module, we will discuss that issue during the session.
The following countries are offered in separate modules to focus on one specific area of their educational systems:
- United Kingdom
Each participant receives a PDF of the workbook as a resource. There is also an opportunity to obtain a Certificate of Completion by completing a brief survey after the session.
Register for sessions below.