Are you considering adding ECE as an accepted assessment provider for your institution?
On December 2, 2021, ECE® representatives will be holding a live online informational session to help you get to know us. You'll learn:
- What an ECE® Report is and why you (and your applicants) would want to work with us.
- How you and your applicants order assessments from ECE.
- How you can receive reports.
- How you can get set up with ECE.
- What some of our favorite examples of applicants trying to get fraudulent documents by us. (Spoiler alert: they didn’t succeed!)
For more information and to register, click here.
ECE delivers high-quality reports you can trust.
While we are new to the Canadian market, ECE has been providing assessments in the United States for 40 years. Understanding foreign education credentials doesn't have to be complicated. Our reports can help ensure you’re properly awarding your international applicants credit for their education.
Your applicants will appreciate working with ECE for our…
- Fast turnaround time. The ECE average turnaround time for reports of just five business days is the fastest in Canada.
- Outstanding customer service. We have full-time, friendly customer service staff waiting to help, and our chatbot, Bingo, is available 24/7 to answer common questions.
- Competitive pricing. As a mission-driven organization, ECE strives to keep our costs reasonable and provide value for the money.
- ECE® Report Acceptance Guarantee. If a student orders an ECE® Report but their chosen Canadian institution does not accept our report, we will provide a full refund.
- ECE® Transnational Discount. If a student has previously ordered an ECE® Report for U.S. institutions, they can now order a report to the Canadian equivalency for a 30% off discount.
We understand educational credential assessments:
- Working relationships with 2,000+ institutions
- 600,000+ reports prepared
- Giving back to the higher education community through training and resources
- Providing support to your staff through ECE® Pronto
Developing high-quality academic assessments completed to strict industry standards is something we pride ourselves on. That’s why ECE was a founding member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) in the U.S. and is a member in good standing.
In addition, we are applying to join the pan-Canadian membership organization responsible for credential assessments and complying with all requirements.
Your institution can choose to receive reports electronically through ECE® Dispatch. Set up is a breeze, and it's designed to track reports easily and efficiently for your registrar office staff.
To learn more how ECE can help your institution complete our inquiry form and we'll get back to you within two business days.
Complete Inquiry Form
Link to Our Website
Provide your students the quickest way to start an evaluation by linking your website directly to ECE.