Now working with Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) is even easier! Copies of ECE® evaluation reports can be sent directly to your Slate instance. No separate files or websites to visit – your applicants’ ECE® report results are right where you need them.
It takes only three steps (just two if you are already an ECE® Dispatch user!) to integrate Slate and ECE:
- Complete the Slate Configuration Request form.
- If you do not already have one, create a free ECE® Dispatch account.
- Let your applicants know an ECE® report is accepted using suggested language and the ECE® logo.
Slate and Dispatch create one unified credential solution that work harmoniously together.
How It Works
ECE needs to configure our system to automatically send files to your Slate database. To initiate this configuration, please follow the steps below.
- Submit the required information in the form. Find your Slate Web Services Post URL here.
- Complete the steps outlined in this PDF guide to prepare your institution’s Slate system for integration.
- ECE will follow up by sending a test file and ensure the integration works properly.
- Once the integration is active, completed ECE® reports will automatically upload directly into your Slate account at the end of each day.
That’s it! If you have any questions at all, our dedicated Institution Support Team is here to help at email@example.com.