Course by Course Credential Evaluation Report for BusinessCAS
BusinessCAS provides centralized application services for those pursuing business education in the U.S. This service allows you to apply to multiple business education programs in the U.S. with one application.
Follow these instructions to order a credential evaluation report for BusinessCAS.
✔ You will need to create an ECE® user account, if you do not already have one. Your email address used for your ECE® account needs to be an exact match to the email address used on your CAS account.
✔ Once you have an ECE® user account, be sure to completely log out of your ECE® account before accessing your BusinessCAS account.
✔ You MUST begin the application process on the BusinessCAS site.
✔ If you already had an ECE® Course by Course evaluation report completed within the last 5 years, read the section below about Ordering Copies.
If you already had an ECE® Course by Course evaluation report completed within the last 5 years, you can order a copy sent to BusinessCAS.
✔ Note: Be sure to completely log out of your ECE® user account before accessing your BusinessCAS account.
- Complete the BusinessCAS application and get a Centralized Application Service (CAS) ID#.
- From your BusinessCAS account, choose to order an ECE® Evaluation.
- You will be redirected to the ECE® login page.
- Log in to your ECE® account.
- Complete a Copy Request Order for an official copy to BusinessCAS.
- ECE will deliver the completed evaluation report to BusinessCAS electronically.