ADEA PASS Application Instructions
The American Dental Education Association (ADEA) provides centralized application services for those pursuing education in dentistry in the U.S. This service allows you to apply to multiple dental education programs in the U.S. with one application.
Follow these instructions to order a credential evaluation report for ADEA PASS - Postdoctoral Application Support Service.
✔ You will need to create an ECE® user account, if you do not already have one. Your email address used for your ECE® account needs to be an exact match to the email address used on your CAS account.
✔ Once you have an ECE® user account, be sure to completely log out of your ECE® account before accessing your ADEA PASS account.
✔ You MUST begin the application process on the ADEA PASS site.
✔ If you already had an ECE® Course by Course evaluation report completed within the last 5 years, read the section below about Ordering Copies.
If you already had an ECE® Course by Course evaluation report completed within the last 5 years, you can order a copy sent to ADEA PASS.
✔ Note: Be sure to completely log out of your ECE® user account before accessing your ADEA PASS account.
- Complete the ADEA PASS application and get a Centralized Application Service (CAS) ID#.
- From your ADEA PASS account, choose to order an ECE® Evaluation.
- You will be redirected to the ECE® login page.
- Log in to your ECE® account.
- Complete a Copy Request Order for an official copy to ADEA PASS.
- ECE will deliver the completed evaluation report to ADEA PASS electronically.