✔ You will need to create an ECE® user account, if you do not already have one. Your email address used for your ECE® account needs to be an exact match to the email address used on your CAS account.
✔ Once you have an ECE® user account, be sure to completely log out of your ECE® account before accessing your UNMC IPAP account.
✔ You MUST begin the application process on the UNMC IPAP site.
✔ If you already had an ECE® Course by Course evaluation report completed within the last 5 years, read the section below about Ordering Copies.
If you already had an ECE® Course by Course evaluation report completed within the last 5 years, you can order a copy sent to the University of Nebraska Medical Center Interservice Pjysician Assistant Program (UNMC IPAP).
✔ Note: Be sure to completely log out of your ECE® user account before accessing your UNMC IPAP account.
- Complete the UNMC IPAP and get a Centralized Application Service (CAS) ID#.
- From your UNMC IPAP, choose to order an ECE® Evaluation.
- You will be redirected to the ECE® login page.
- Log in to your ECE® account.
- Complete a Copy Request Order for an official copy to UNMC IPAP.
- ECE will deliver the completed evaluation report to UNMC IPAP electronically.