ADEA Application Services
The American Dental Education Association (ADEA) provides centralized application services for those pursuing education in dentistry in the U.S. This service allows you to apply to multiple dental education programs in the U.S. with one application.
The following ADEA Application Services require an evaluation report of your foreign education:
- ADEA AADSAS - Associated American Dental Schools Application Services
- ADEA CAAPID - Centralized Application for Advanced Placement for International Dentists
- AEEA PASS - Postdoctoral Application Support Service
For more information about these programs, visit the ADEA website.
Open AllClose All
If we recommend the U.S. equivalent of university level study, your report will include:
- U.S. equivalence for each educational credential
- Credit and grade equivalents for university level courses
- Grade average for each educational credential
- Identification of upper-level courses for undergraduate or professional studies
- General evaluation of high school level credentials (without a grade average), if included for evaluation
If we recommend ONLY the U.S. equivalent of high school level study, your report will include:
- U.S. equivalence for each high school credential
- Unit and grade equivalents
- Grade average for each high school credential
View Sample Report
You MUST begin the application process on the ADEA CAAPID , the ADEA AADSAS, or the ADEA PASS site, depending on where you are applying.
Complete your application form on either the ADEA CAAPID, ADEA AADSAS, or ADEA PASS online site. In the application form, you will find a link to ECE that will transfer you directly to our online ordering page. You may then order your evaluation report.
- Complete the ECE application form as directed. A Course-by-Course Report is pre-selected for you.
- Choose to order an additional copy, and upon completion the report will be electronically delivered to ADEA.