Sometimes it can be difficult or impossible for you to obtain the documents that would satisfy ECE’s usual country-specific documentation requirements. The good news is that we have a solution – an ECE® Scholar Profile.
A Scholar Profile contains all the information that you would find in a standard ECE® report but is based on the documents that are available to you, including photocopies and scans. If at a later date the institution would like to have the official documents verified, ECE can upgrade the Scholar Profile to a standard report, or the institution may verify the documents in-house once they are available.
The Scholar Profile is valid for five years. Unlike other ECE® reports, future copies are not available for purchase.
A Scholar Profile is NOT a substitute for a standard ECE® report if you are able to obtain your official documents. If you have or can obtain official documents, you should order a standard ECE® report.
- Choose a Scholar Profile if you have access to your official educational documents
- Choose a Scholar Profile because it is less expensive than a standard report
- A Scholar Profile will clearly state that it is based on unauthenticated documentation and may not be accepted by your chosen institution
- Order without confirming with your chosen institution that they will accept this type of report, without the official documents
- Send ECE paper documents if you are ordering a Scholar Profile
- General Scholar Profile (Price: $85)
- General with Grade Average Scholar Profile (Price: $110)
- Course-by-Course Scholar Profile (Price: $155)
- High School and University Level Course-by-Course Scholar Profile (Price: $190)
View Sample General Scholar Profile Evaluation (PDF)
View Sample General with Grade Average Scholar Profile (PDF)
View Sample Course-by-Course Scholar Profile (PDF)
View Sample High School and University Level Course-by-Course Scholar Profile (PDF)